Ilmestyneet osat

16.4.2015

Dont force destiny - Part 7

Hey everyone!

You have no idea how annoying it was to make this part! xD Ughhh, never again! Took me ages!

Hope you enjoy more than I did doing it! xD

"Zayne, honestly you shouldnt have. I dont even want to know how much money you spent on my clothes." Ramona said and couldnt look at Zayne in the eyes."Its not your worry. Its a part of your birthday present." Zayne said and smiled.

Ramona was going to continue talking about how he shouldnt have, when she realised what he had said." What do you mean part of?" she asked and turned around to see Zayne smiling.

She turned away and tried to look angry." Its a big day for you. I want to make it as good as possible." Zayne said.

"But you are spending way too much on me," Ramona said. How could she ever repay him!?

"I know what your thinking. And you dont have to repay me. Just be with me, and Ill be as happy as I can get." Zayne said and Ramona looked at him. How could someone be so amazing, sweet and nice at the same time?

"But we must go now. Mom and Spring are waiting for us." Zayne said and took her hands in his own." Do you think they will like me?" Ramona asked quietly.

"They will love you. Trust me." Zayne said and laughed at her worried look. Then they headed for the parking lot and jumped in his car.

"What about your dad?" Ramona asked when they were driving through the city."We dont have to worry about him for a while." Zayne said and avoided her look. Ramona sighed and turned to look at the road. She had to apologise to Zaynes mother for the trouble she had caused.

They parked in front of a modern house. Ramona rounded the car and took hold of Zaynes wrist."What about Spring?" she asked as they started to walk towards the entrance.

"She already adores you." Zayne laughed. "What about the other surprises you have? Is there going to be a party?" Ramona asked.

"What kind of a surprise would that be if I told you?" Zayne asked and turned to look at her. She giggled and they walked in silence to the front door.

"We are home!" he yelled. They heard a loud scream and running footsteps. Zayne rolled his eyes and sighed.

"MOOOOOOOM!! They are here!" they heard a young girls voice from upstairs.

Suddenly a little girl appeared from the stairs and she ran up to the couple and smiled.
"Ehh... You must be Spring?" Ramona asked quietly."Yes this is my sister, Spring." Zayne said and rolled his eyes yet again.

"Ive been waiting to meet you for so long. Its boring without sisters and now I can finally have one!" Spring said and spoke so fast Ramona could barely understand her.


"Now now, sis. Dont forget your best brother in the world." Zayne laughed and hugged her. Ramona felt embarrased, she hadnt been near other people for so long. She didnt know how to behave! Not to mention she was loner!

Suddenly Spring sprinted at her and wrapped her arms around Ramona."Spring." Zayne warned with a quiet voice."Its alright, Zayne." Ramona laughed nervously and hugged the little girl. Atleast she accepted her into the family already!

"Spring, how about you show Ramona her room." Zayne asked and rolled his eyes.

"Well hello, honey." Michaela said and walked up to her son.
"Hi mom. This is Ramona." Zayne said and Michaela smiled cautiously at Ramona. Ramona felt worried, did Michaela not like her?

"Come this way, Ramona!" Spring yelled and ran. Ramona sighed and followed her to the stairs." I can show you my room too, right?" she asked and turned around to look at her. Ramona smiled."Ofcourse." she mumbled.

They went up the stairs and Spring started to show her around." This is my parents room, this is Zaynes room, this is the bathroom." she said and walked around the upstairs hall.

"I have everything ready. The men should start their work tomorrow and be done on monday." Zayne whispered to Michaela, since they still heard Springs excited voice from upstairs.

"She is going to love this." Zayne continued and smiled."Im sure she will. You just be careful, Zayne." Michaela said and looked at him worried.

"And this is your room." Spring finally said. Ramona walked up to the window."I can leave you alone if you want. Zayne said you might be bit shy at first." Spring said."Its alright, I just need a little bit of own time." Ramona said quietly. She felt exhausted, being near people was really difficult!
 Ramona telling:


It was early in the morning when Zayne came to wake us up. We had packed everything yesterday, so we just moved them to his car. It was going to be a really warm Friday.

"Why cant I sit at the front for once!" Spring cried.

"Cause you are young. I need the front seat for my poor feet." Michaela said.

Suddenly I felt Zaynes arms turn me around and he wrapped his arms around me."What is it?" I asked."Whats wrong?" he asked and looked worried. I raised my hands on his face and smiled."Nothing is wrong, this is all just so new to me. I dont know how to be near people." I said and looked as Michaela and Spring sat in the car." Im sorry for making you do this." Zayne apologised and walked into the car.

I didnt get a chance to say I wasnt angry at him. I sat next to Spring who talked through the whole way to the cottage. I didnt know Zayne had a summer cottage, so I was bit surprised to hear where we were going. I heard Michaela and Zayne mumble to each other in the front but I couldnt hear what they talked about.

"Are we there yet?" Spring asked as the sun were raising up to the sky. We had been driving for quite some time."Spring, this isnt your first time youve been at the cottage. You know its not much longer anymore." Zayne said. He was so patient with the little girl! I didnt hate children, but as an introvert it was really difficult to talk with her the whole car ride.

Finally Zayne parked the car near a forest. He pointed to a path in between the trees. We took our stuff from the car and walked through the path. We arrived to a cottage that looked small, but cozy. Zayne took the key from behind a tree and opened the door for us.

The weekend couldnt have been better. I got real food, Michaela was a really good cook. But Zayne also grilled us some food at evenings. And the beds were warm and soft, and I got to snuggle with Zayne every night. I knew I wanted to come to this cottage again. Just us.

Relaxing on the chairs was my favourite part. Especially when I got to watch Zayne play with his littlesister.

They looked so happy. Each day I watched him play with Spring and felt joy that I had never felt before. They tried to get me to jump with them aswell.

I didnt want to, it looked dangerous. Besides I enjoyed watching them.

We took walks in the forest just us two.


We had our romantic moments. Just us.

We played in the waterslide and laughed.

Me and Spring laughed at Zayne falling on his face.

As it was my turn to slide I saw him watch me. The stare was intense, but I didnt mind. He really did love me, like I loved him.

Spring asked me to teach her how to fish. Zayne had never helped her and neither did her parents. I gladly showed her with the fishing rods that they had.

We played some football. Mostly it was just Zayne kicking the ball for Spring to catch it. I usually just enjoyed the sun and their laughter.

This weekend felt good. But suddenly we heard Michaela ask us to bake with her. Spring ran inside and changed into more comfortable clothing. I followed them and made sure Zayne came with me. Moments where I had to be alone with the two werent very nice.

Not cause I didnt like them or they didnt like me. In fact they loved me. But I just didnt feel comfortable around anyone but Zayne.

"Zayne, darling, instead of laughing at your sister, do you mind setting the table?" Michaela asked and looked at Zayne angrily.

Sunday came faster than I thought. Time seemed to fly when we had so much fun! I watched Spring and Zayne play in the sand when Michaela sat down next to me.

"Do you think you can make him happy?" Michaela suddenly asked. I turned to look at her with a shocked look. Then I turned back."I hope so." I mumbled.

"I mean our happiness is linked. When he is upset so am I and when Im happy so is he and other way around." I continued and pointed at their laughing faces." If he isnt happy, then neither am I." I said." He is a very dear son to me. And if he has chosen you then I will support him." Michaela said quietly.

"As long as I can make him happy, I will." I said and smiled nervously.

"Very well. He is very important to me." she said quietly and rose. I sat there wondering what had just happened. Then Zayne picked me up and threw me into the icy cold water.


When we had been swimming for long enough and the sun had disappeared, Zayne pulled me to the sauna. I sat down on the bench and watched as he poured water into the heater.

"Is this warm enough?" he asked. I noticed he sounded more nervous than usual.

"Its just fine." Michaela answered from the tub. She looked funny so I giggled a little bit.

"Mom, Im pretty sure I heard Spring ask you." Zayne suddenly said. I tried to listen, but I didnt hear anything. 

"Fine. I was done with my bath anyway. I better go check what is she up to." Michaela said and left the room. I stood up to leave the sauna aswell, since it was getting a bit too warm for me. But Zayne stopped me.

He walked in front of me, wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. Do I need to describe any further what happened?

"Good night!" Spring said and disappeared under the covers.

"Good night, darling." Michaela answered.

It was raining outside. Zayne and I sat on the benches after our... steamy encounter." Are you going to tell me what the other plans are?" I asked quietly.

"No, no matter how many times you would ask me." Zayne laughed.

"I swear if youve spend too much money on me." I mumbled." Have you not enjoyed this?" he asked."I have. I love all of this. New looks, clothes, this cottage. But Im just afraid I cant do anything for you." I said. Zayne sighed."You do not have to do anything. How many times must I remind you?" he asked. I didnt answer."Come, lets go to bed." he finally said and pulled me with him into the bed.

I was going to miss this place. That was certain. I decided not to worry about paying him back. If he was happy and giving me things gave him joy, then why bother worry about it? I decided to just be happy and enjoy what I had.

****
How are you meant to shoot a romantic scene when they are making faces like these?????????????????????????????????????????

Anyways, hope you enjoyed! xD
This part is shite and confusing and I apologise!
BaiBai<3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

En pure :)