Ilmestyneet osat

3.2.2015

Rainbow Legacy Challenge - Part 2

Hey everyone!

We didnt get much further in this one but :(
Scenery!

A bit more :3

Hate the teeth brushing animation -_- But she wanted to wash her teeth three times so xD

It almost looks like he is nailing it...

But no xD He really isnt.

These look cute :3

Nom nom. Some cereal done in paint xD Almost as bad as the teeth brushing animation xD

"Mom, I really like this shelf..."

"Oh thats wonderful O.O"

ZzzZZzzz....

Got a toilet. Dont know why I took a pic. But there is also a kitty cat. And a really weird looking door handle... Hmm...

Why are you on your brothers bed?

Right.

Some painting.
He reminds me of my older brother... Odd.

We sent her fishing! Dont know why is that money there, but it was Pedro buying lottoticket xD

Looks nice!

Ughh, I want more cats ;_; They sooo cute in this gameee...

Meow :3

And toddlers are cute too :3

Damn you curtains, breaking through my bookcase.

Doing some laundry. Like that shirt :o

He got pianoskillz to level 10! I want to learn to play too ;_;

Here is our new gym! Im gonna replace the further back dancefloor with some weightlifting machines.

I think its nice :3

What an ugly painting O.O

Nomnom.

NomNomC:
Looks nice :O

Clean sim using dirty sink. Hmmm.. Also that looks disgusting xD

Huggies and kissies.

"RAWR!"

Levitating cat D: Levicat.

Gross.

Putting an old man to fix dishwasher, shame on you all >:C

This looks pretty :o

WHY, DAVENDER, WHY YOU TORTURE ME LIKE THIS???

HOLY SHIT, NEVERMIND! D:

Still cute though :3

That is disgusting place to feed your child :/

They are cuuute :3

They are soo cuut... why is his arms going through him? He looks kinda fat aswell xD

And then he had to go to work. Damn you red hat!

Cam walked in, started playing videogames, while her mother was watching cooking shows :c How rude.

Oh my god! He painted this in artclub after school! I love it! :D

Homework time.

...

OH she looked cute! :o Would want her in the family if Cam didnt already have a wife xD

"Im being washed :3 You jelly?"
Yes, yes I am.

Huggies! Such a cute little couple :3

Nevermind O.O

Sigh.

Hope you had fun! :D
BaiBai<3


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

En pure :)