Here is one more part for the hell Tyanas in! :D
![]() |
| Smelly but pregnant woman ahead! |
![]() |
| Oh no, not our bird D: Just kidding he is still alive. But he must be bald after that... |
![]() |
| D.I.S.G.U.S.T.I.N.G |
![]() |
| IM HUNGRYYY! It kinda looks like she has something in her mouth. Like a finger... or something. |
![]() |
| Nailed it. |
![]() |
| We are so poor now ;_; Oh we already were. |
![]() |
| What a cute painting. Took me a while to realise what it is though xD |
![]() |
| ZzZzzzZ. Its day :/ We need to get her sleeping rythm normal. |
![]() |
| And while the household is sleeping we can watch the scenery! |
![]() |
| Who spots the horsies? :3 |
![]() |
| She keeps getting these prankcalls -_- |
![]() |
| "Mommy dont look Im pooping >_<" |
![]() |
| So nice sky! :o |
![]() |
| DAMN YOU BAMBINA THE DEER!!!! |
![]() |
| D.I.S.G.U.S.T.I.N.G! |
![]() |
| "Boobies! :3" |
![]() |
| Babytime!! Finally we getting forward xD |
![]() |
| "Hello, mtv. Welcome to my crib!" |
![]() |
| "Yei, My child is in tv!" "Mom..." |
![]() |
| "And in the back you can see my mom giving birth!" |
![]() |
| Baby number 2! Abbigail. |
![]() |
| "Fabulousss....." |
![]() |
| And baby number 3! Dexter! |
![]() |
| "Im a bigsister!? :O" |
![]() |
| Tired mummy... Need to get her preggo again... |
![]() |
| This dude came to our yard and had this face... >_> "Omg I might get infected if I look at her!? D:" |
![]() |
| The sad life of being the oldest. :( |
![]() |
| Well hello there :3 She didnt like it though and then left when we told her a joke and she didnt find it funny -_- Talking about overreacting... |
![]() |
| Huggies! Love those tighs! :D |
![]() |
| Smelly tired mom :( |
![]() |
| I hope Kelsey grows soon ._. Pff Ive survived worse. Its Tyana Im worried about :C |
![]() |
| "I was here first... Im going to get you..." ;__________; |
![]() |
| "OMG SOMEONE BROKE THE SINK >:C" It was you. |
![]() |
| "Im so interested..." |
![]() |
| DAMN YOU BABYBIRTHDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!! (Look part one if you dont get it...) So she walks out cause she is tired ._. |
![]() |
| Dexter :3 |
![]() |
| Abbigail :3 |
![]() |
| Oh poor you ;______; |
![]() |
| Better picture of him. |
![]() |
| Better picture of her. |
![]() |
| All hail these magical items... Keeping the kids happy and learning!! :D |
![]() |
| So cute :3 |
![]() |
| Omg happy birthday, potty! I mean Kelsey! |
![]() |
| You made the poop in that potty... So dont look like that. |
![]() |
| Sending an unlucky child to hunt for money... She misses and loses everything -_- |
![]() |
| Just kidding, she found a bird I think. So we started building a kidsroom. |
![]() |
| Proud of her ;_; She is the only one getting money atm, cause Tyana takes care of the twins xD and tries to pregnate herself... |
![]() |
| She looks angry here o.o |
![]() |
| "OMG, what the hell did I do in that toilet ;_; MOMMYYYY!!!" |
![]() |
| I agree... WTH!!! oh yeah.... D.I.S.G.U.S.T.I.N.G!!!!!! |
![]() |
| And cute :3 |
![]() |
| The art. I like it how a bug lets you place items more logically than the actual ingame building xD |
![]() |
| An angry mob! |
![]() |
| With all of our ex's in it... Hmmm... |
![]() |
| They are up for something... |
![]() |
| Got her a new bed! I love those pj shorts xD |
![]() |
| Peaceful... |
![]() |
| Nice! :3 |
![]() |
| Its a very good idea to check for monsters... After youve slept in the bed and its morning -_- |
![]() |
| First schoolday! Exciting! |
![]() |
| Wth happened here. |
![]() |
| Ahem ahem... We broke up with her after this and she took it well :O First time Ive broken up with someone with noncommitment trait so that was pretty cool. |
![]() |
| Good job -_- |
![]() |
| Giving some time for our birdie! |
![]() |
| And the damn prankcalls -_- |
![]() |
| This is what you get for being 24/7 mom :( |
![]() |
| Preggo! I love that dress!!! <3 |
![]() |
| AHA! CAUGHT YOU BAMBINA!!! I WILL GET YOU ONE DAY!!!!! >:C "I wonder if I should take a fishing trip... I mean I dont get much outside air..." |
![]() |
| Our house looks nice :D And to this picture we will end this part ^^ Thank you for reading! BaiBai<3 |





































































Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti
En pure :)