Ilmestyneet osat

12.3.2015

Don't force destiny - Part 5

Hey everyone!

I changed this into a proper story instead of the challenge. And changed the name.

I got plans all the way till part 10. After that Im still going to continue but differently :D Not ruining anything, its a surprise!

Hope you enjoy! I dont like this part myself, was really difficult to do. And it seems iffy imo.

Im also prolly going to do a own blog for this at some point. Not sure yet though.

Zayne telling:


I felt terrified. I had been terrified since the morning. The whole day I had been hiding in my room and looking at the clock. Some silly part of me was hoping Ramona would come and save me from my faith. But I knew it was impossible. I had betrayed her, I had left and lied. 
My thoughts were stopped when I heard people sitting down. The wedding was extremely private since either of the families didnt want attention to the odd and quick marriage. I didnt mind, I didnt want my face to be in newspapers anyway. I knew I had asked mom and dad not to put it in the news at all, since I was afraid Ramona might read it.
The music started to play and I felt my life fall apart around me. Maybe Ramona already knew about the wedding. After all, my parents werent exactly trustworthy.
I saw her. She looked beautiful, there was no doubt about that. But I knew I could never learn to love her like I loved Ramona.

She looked happy. I guess thats what I should focus on from now on. Making her happy. They walked towards me and her father sat next to his wife. Kisha walked next to me and smiled at me nervously.
"You do know, that you dont have to do this." she said." I know." I only said and heard my voicebreak at the end. I had accepted my faith.

"Do you really want to choose your family over the love of your life?" she asked and looked at my parents."Im not choosing anyone. Im choosing whats best for all of us. It could be dangerous for both of us if I was with her." I said.
Ramona telling:
I had been walking the whole way. I had been crying the whole way aswell. My feet were full of cuts and they were begging for me to stop, but I didnt listen. I had to see him one last time. I had to see that he was actually doing this.

Finally I saw the house. I saw the yard and I saw the people. I saw him and I saw her... I felt anger and jealousy take over me as tears fell down my cheek. He looked handsome in his suit and he had even cut his hair. Or maybe he had just styled it, I wasnt sure.

I stared at her and felt confused. What did he see in her? Was it cause of my age? Maybe I didnt know. I wanted to run in and tell him how much I loved him. But I knew I couldnt.
I couldnt watch this either. I couldnt watch the love of my life marry some woman he barely knew. I knew my little adventure had come to an end. I had to go back home and face my mother. I gave him one more deep look and wanted him to turn around. But he didnt. Then I turned around and started walking back.
Zayne telling:
I was ready to exchange rings when I felt someone looking at me. It was something youd expect when your in your own wedding. People would obviously look at you. But this stare felt more intense. I was afraid to turn around, I didnt want to seem like I was hesitant to marry Kisha. But finally I got the courage to turn around and I saw her. She was walking away from us. I felt confused, happy and then sad at the same time. Then I realised what I was meant to do.
I realised what an idiot I was. I felt horrible. Why the fuck did I care about my family? I had to go back I had to talk to her. I had to apologises and say I loved her. But I saw her disappear into the woods. I heard my familys confused voices. I didnt care. I felt them watching. I didnt care. Then I knew what I was meant to do. What I should have done a long time ago. I yelled sorry over my back as I ran to the front of the house.
I heard their shocked voices. But nothing could stop me now. I loved her and I wanted to have my future with her.
I arrived to my car and felt worried. What if she had done something stupid?
Suddenly I heard footsteps behind me and I expected to hear my parents voice."Could you wait up a bit, its really difficult to run with these heels." I heard Kishas voice say.
I turned around and looked behind her expecting to see both families following her."Dont worry, its just me. Your mother is crying from happiness, she danced with Spring last time I looked. Was yelling something about how she was proud of you." Kisha explained and looked at me worried. I smiled.
"Was the girl her?" Kisha continued."Yes, she was. I need to go tell her I love her. I need to be with her and say Ive been an idiot." I explained to her and felt anxious.
"I need to go. Im worried about her. Im sorry I left you like this." I said and truly felt sorry. Kisha was a nice girl."Its alright but you do owe me one." she said with a smile.
"You better run. I wish you all the luck in the world." Kisha said as her final words and saluted me.
"Thank you, Kisha. You too." I said and stepped in my car.
"Remember, you owe me one!" I heard her yell before I drove off.
I looked at my home one last time. I wonder if they would accept me back. Probably not. I knew father would be furious about this and for a reason. I had money on my own and I was ready to spend it all on Ramona. Now I just had to find her.
What if she wasnt at home? What if she had actually done something stupid to herself?
She was only a teen afterall. She was young. This was her first heartbroke surely. 
I got goosebumps just thinking about it so I decided not to. 
She had to be there, she just had to.
I parked my car at the road and yelled her name. I quickly realised she wasnt here. I felt my heart stop. Where was she?
I searched everywhere for any kind of clue. But I didnt find anything. In fact the place looked exactly the same. I then realised her bag was gone.
And the fireflies. She had a jar of fireflies on her desk. I looked down on to the desk and realised there was a note.
I took it in my hand and read it. It was short and simple. Im going home it said. I felt terrified. She chose to go home to the disgusting half-father? How could she?
I tried to figure out how would she do it. She told me earlier that she had walked here for months. Would she really walk back?
She had walked the whole day all the way to our home. She must be exhausted. But she wouldnt have enough money for a taxi or a plane. And then I realised. I quickly ran to my car.


Ramona telling:
I had been crying the whole night. The whole freaking night. I felt tired and hungry. I hadnt been taking care of myself the past days. There was no reason to.
The worst part was that he had promised. He promised he would never leave me. And then he goes and gets married to a random woman? How did that make any sense. We were fine and happy and were planning a nice beachhouse together. What went wrong? Was it something I had said?
I looked at the lighthouse. I felt sad for having to leave it. This place had felt like a home to me, sort of like a sanctuary. Lighthouse was the main aspect of it. But now I had no choice. I couldnt stay in this town any longer.
I wonder if mom missed me. I wonder if she even remembered she had a daughter. I hope she had been happy. I hope I wouldnt ruin her happiness by going back home.
And then I heard it. Extremely familiar sounding car engine. I couldnt believe it. It couldnt be true my mind was just playing tricks.
I stood up and looked. No. Way. It was his car.
The car parked to the side of the road and I saw him jump out of it and walk towards me. I turned him my back and took my bag.
"Ramona, please wait." I heard him say. I didnt answer I would refuse to listen to any kind of lies. I knew the bus to Bridgeport would be soon here.
"Ramona. I stopped the wedding." I heard Zayne say quietly. I turned my head just a little.
"I stopped the wedding cause I realised what a jerk I was." he continued when he noticed I listened. I stopped moving and felt my heart race. Dont get your hopes up, Ramona I thought to myself. I turned around and looked away.
"Please forgive me. I love you and only you. And if I had realised how happy you make me then this wouldnt have happened." he said and looked at me. I wanted to believe him. I really did. But how could I?
"You said you only love me. Yet you were getting married with a woman." I said frostly."Oh right, I havent even told you yet." he said and laughed which made me really angry. I think he saw it from my face since he hurried to explain."Its just that my parents wanted me to get married with her. Forcemarriage kinda thing. And my mother said if I didnt I wouldnt see any of them anymore. I didnt do it cause I wanted to trust me. I wanted to marry you. Im sorry for being a douche and not coming to face you with the news. If I had I think we could have figured it out together." he said.
"I dont know, Zayne." I mumbled. I didnt know if I should believe him. He then took hold of my wrists and I looked at him surprised."I love you, Ramona. And if you forgive me I will keep my promise and not leave your side until you tell me to. Please take me back." he said and I saw in his eyes that he was saying the truth.
"Ok." I answered quietly. He let go of my hands and looked at me with a smile." We can start building the home together. And I can move to your place and buy the lot just for us." he said and I felt happier. Happier than Ive ever felt.
"Maybe buy a horse. Have a couple of kids. You know." he continued to talk and made me giggle.
"Come sit down with me." he asked and sat down. I sat next to him and looked at the lighthouse.
"I wonder what my mom is doing." I said more to myself than to him."Were you going to go there?" he asked."Yes. I was afraid I would ruin her happiness by going back." I admitted and laughed.
"Well lets not think about that. Only a month before you will be an adult. And we can live our life happy." Zayne said and looked at the sky while holding my hand." Yes. Do you think your parents will ever accept me?" I wondered."Ofcourse they will. And if they dont then its too bad. I think father will be angry at me for quite some time, but ah well. Its not the first time." he said and laughed.
"I love you, Zayne." I whispered and looked at him."I love you too, Ramona." he answered."Why are you crying?" he then asked."I am just so happy." I said and giggled and wiped my face.
He pulled me close and we looked at the sun that was rising up to the sky. I wondered what life would make us face. And I knew that I could beat it all, if Zayne would be with me through it all.

Tadaaaaaaaah!
Part 5 all done! xD Im sorry this part was soo iffy. Trust me was difficult to do.
And sorry at the one scene the sun was already coming up and then it was dark again :/ My bad.
Hope you enjoyed! ^^
BaiBai<3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

En pure :)