Hey everyone!
I wont write the story in Finnish, cause it would take ages. Im sorry to everyone who wanted to read it though :( But trust me, you wont miss out on anything! xD Other posts will be in finnish aswell!
Also Im sorry to anyone who is reading in english, cause google will translate the finnish bits terribly. So I hope me changing the font will make you able to see which one is written by me! ^^
En kirjoita tarinaa suomeksi, koska se kestäisi ikuisuuden. Olen pahoillani kaikille jotka halusivat sen lukea. Mutta luottakaa minuun, ette menetä mitään! Muut postaukset tulevat olemaan myös suomeksi!
Here is an other part for the story ^^
 |
| Ramonas life had turned upside down. In fact she had thought about giving up and returning home more than once. But now that Zayne had appeared in his life, she realised she had a chance. And that one day, she would have a beautiful beach house, right here. |
 |
| Her days were very similar. She woke up, took a swim and cooked herself something eat. Usually it was some fish she cathed herself, or some vegetables or fruits she had grown. |
 |
| Sometimes she wondered what would happen if Zayne left. Would she keep doing what she was or would she just go home? She didnt really think about it much, since she was still afraid. But something inside her kept saying that Zayne wouldnt leave. |
 |
| She wasnt sure why, but it felt like her and Zayne were meant to meet. Destined together. |
 |
| As she was taking care of her garden, she heard footsteps and immediatly knew who it was. Nobody else had been this far out of town, so it was rather obvious. |
 |
| "Hey, pretty girl! Shouldnt you be home, its getting quite late." Zayne said and laughed." Oh yeah, I dont need to worry. I got you protecting me from all the evil." Ramona said calmy and continued to water her plants. |
 |
| "What if Im the evil?" Zayne asked. Ramona stopped and walked up to him. |
 |
| "Well it looks like Im in love with a monster then." she said and giggled. Zayne smiled and held her hand. |
 |
| "You seem bit off." Ramona said as he looked into his eyes." Dad has been oddly nice to me lately. I fear he is up for something I wont like." Zayne said and looked away." Maybe he is actually just being nice to you." Ramona said." I dont think so. He isnt nice to me" Zayne laughed."Would you like to come out with me?" he then asked and Ramona nodded. |
 |
| They walked for a bit and then stopped near a cafe."Is this open still?" Ramona asked."It should be. Its not that late." Zayne said and took a seat. |
 |
| "Id like to talk to you about something." Zayne then said and looked at her." What is it?" she asked."I would like to know what happened to you." Zayne then said and stared at her, waiting for an answer. She turned her head away and sighed. |
 |
| "I dont think Im ready to talk about it." she then answered and looked everywhere but at him." You can trust me." he said and sounded a bit hurt. He got up from his chair and walked up to her, took her hand and smiled." I was thinking of saving a bit of money." he then said." For what?" she asked and stood up, since she was still afraid Zayne wouldnt drop the subject." To help you build yourself a shelter." Zayne then said and Ramona sighed. |
 |
| "I can build it myself, Im a strong woman." Ramona then said. Zayne laughed loudly." Dont be silly. I can easily help you." Zayne then said and grinned. Zayne sat down on her chair and looked at the sea. |
 |
| When they had been there in complete silence for a bit, Zayne turned his head and looked at Ramona." I could give you some of our old furniture aswell. When weve built the house." he said."I dont think its a good idea you go around stealing stuff from your parents house." Ramona said and looked worried. |
 |
| "It isnt stealing, if I ask permission. Ofcourse Ill ask it from mom though." he said and smiled."Wanna go for a walk?" he then continued and stood up." Sure. But you should return home soon, weve been here for quite some time." she said, still worried of Zaynes disappearing."They are already sleeping, so dont worry about it." he said and took her hand. |
 |
| They had been walking quite some time near the shore, and Zayne had been talking about his family. He told Ramona about his dad business, and how his dad and mom got together. They were like day and night, so it was a mystery for everyone. |
 |
| Ramona stopped and let go of his hand. Zayne looked at her confused."Whats wrong?" he asked."Nothing, I was just thinking about something." Ramona mumbled quietly. |
 |
| "Look, its an old boat. Wanna try it?" Zayne then said and pointed at an old looking boat in the shore. It looked abandonned."It doesnt look very safe." Ramona said. |
 |
| "Come on, itll be fun." Zayne said and pulled her to the boat. The boat was full of sand, so they cleaned it and then looked for holes."Its completely safe!" Zayne then pointed the obvious. Ramona looked at him and rolled her eyes." Whats wrong?" Zayne asked, meaning the earlier quietness." I was just thinking about my dad." Ramona said and suddenly it felt hard to speak. |
 |
| "What about him?" Zayne asked. He realised it must be difficult for her to speak about it, since she had mentioned earlier he had passed away. |
 |
| Ramona didnt answer so he started to row the boat. They sat there in silence and looked at the stars that reflected from the ocean. Couple of seagulls were fighting over something in the distance. |
 |
| "Do you have any siblings?" Ramona finally broke the silence." I do, I have a littlesister." Zayne said and felt relieved she spoke again." How old is she?" Ramona continued, desperately trying to find something to talk about." 9. Sometimes I wonder if its a brother or sister though." Zayne said and smiled."What about you?" he then continued. |
 |
"Im the only child. After me mom couldnt get any more children. Not that they had any time either." Ramona said, felt scared of her sudden burst." What happened to your father?" Zayne asked."He died of an illness. Mom was heartbroken after, and we had some difficult times." Ramona said, felt a rebellious tear fall down her cheek.
|
 |
| "Did you leave cause of that?" Zayne kept pushing," No, it was when mom met her new boyfriend." Ramona mumbled and suddenly looked angry. Confused about this change in her mood, Zayne decided it was better to be quiet. |
 |
| He stared at her beautiful face and tried to think of something to say. He stopped rowing and decided it was time they headed for the shore. |
 |
| They sat there in silence, neither of them wanting to break it. Ramona was grateful Zayne had stopped pushing her. She knew she had to tell someone what had happened, and Zayne was definetly the best one. But she still felt afraid to tell him. What if something would change? What if he decided to tell someone else about it? |
 |
| At the shore they left the boat in the sand."Well I had fun today." Ramona said and turned around. The sun had yet again creeped to the sky without either of them noticing." Wait up, Ramona." Zayne asked and turned her around. |
 |
| "I had a great time today too." he then said and she blushed."Well, will you come again tomorrow?" Ramona asked and smiled." I promised Ill help dad with his company tomorrow. I dont really do any work so." Zayne said and scratched his head. He felt nervous, should he do this now or later? Oh what the hell, do it now. Dont be a coward! |
 |
| He took her hands in his own and looked deeply in her eyes." What is it?" she asked, blushing from the sudden stare and touch. |
 |
| He made her do a little spin, which made her giggle. It sounded so cute he had to smile himself. |
 |
| Then he suddenly let go of her hand so she fell a bit. Quickly he grapped her with his other hand and saw her surprised face. |
 |
| "What are you doing?" she asked, sounding nervous." What I want to." he simply answered. |
 |
| "Your not being a very gentleman like, now are you?" she asked." That is true. Would miss be ok with me kissing her?" Zayne asked and she looked confused. |
 |
| Without waiting for an answer he pushed his lips against hers, and they had their first kiss. |
 |
| Finally he let her stand up. With a little giggle, she kissed him on the cheek and headed home. Zayne stood there for a little while staring at her back. Then he turned around, smiled victoriously and headed home himself. |
 |
| When Ramona reached her little plot she took off her jeans and sat down on her bed. She went through the entire day with him until finally closing her eyes. |
 |
| She fell asleep with a smile on her face. |
 |
| Zayne finally arrived home, it was already morning and he hoped that the family would be sleeping in. |
 |
| He opened the door with his keys and listened for any sound. The house seemed empty, so he headed for the kitchen, only to find his mom cooking breakfast. |
 |
| "Morning, Zayne." she said and focused on her cooking."Morning, mom." Zayne said, worried what she might say." So who is she?" mom continued. Zayne felt surprised and scared at the same time. His mom turned around and smiled." Its obvious, honey." she laughed at his surprised face. |
 |
| "Id rather not talk about her." Zayne then said, worried of what she might think of Ramona."You can trust me." his mom said and put down the bowl."Well, lets just say she isnt... uhm.. our type." Zayne mumbled and refused to look at her mother in the eyes. |
 |
| She wrapped her arms around Zayne and squeezed."You dont have to be ashamed, honey. Just dont tell your father about it ok?" his mom asked. |
 |
| "I wont mom." Zayne promised, confused as to why. Suddenly the door opened and Zaynes little sister walked in. |
 |
| "I smelled something good." she said and smiled."Im making your breakfast. Are you ready for school?" their mom asked and continued to cook." Yup, all ready. Why are you up so early big brother?" Zaynes littlesister asked and turned to look at him. |
 |
| "None of your business." Zayne answered."I heard you have some girl in your eyes." she continued and grinned."You little demon! You were listening to us!" Zayne said angrily. She giggled."Is she pretty? Is she as pretty as I am?" she asked and laughed at him."Im not listening, Im not listening!" he yelled covering his ears."Children, please go and set the table." their mother asked and smiled to herself."I bet she isnt anywhere near as pretty as me!""Shut up, Spring!" Zayne yelled. |
 |
| They sat down at the dinnertable and she looked at him with a worried look."If you havent slept tonight, I think you should go and sleep a little bit, honey." Zaynes mom asked and looked at him." Im fine." he said and rolled his eyes. |
 |
| Suddenly the door opened and Zaynes father, Preston, walked in."Morning family." he said and sat down in front of Zayne. Zayne looked away and felt worried. Something was definely up. |
 |
| "You should be getting ready for school, missy." Preston continued."Im all done, daddy." Spring said and smiled proudly. Usually she was always late from school."Michaela will take you today." Preston continued and pointed at their mother. Zayne rolled his eyes. He had always been calling his wife with her name. |
 |
| "Id like to talk to you about something, Zayne." he then continued, as Spring started to eat her breakfast."What is it?" Zayne asked."I have great news for you." Preston said. |
 |
| "Your getting married with my good friends daughter. She is amazing and youll love her." he said and looked angry. |
 |
| "They will come over tomorrow to say hi to you, and I want both of you to clean your rooms." Preston continued to talk, as if nothing had happened. Zayne sat there, trying to process what he had said. |
 |
| "I want the wedding to be held soon, so I can go and sign the contract with them." Preston said and smiled. Finally Zayne got his voice back. |
 |
| "And you think Im going to agree with your plan?" he asked, sounding extremely dangerous."Ofcourse, if you want to keep me happy." Preston said, sounding dangerous aswell. Spring stood up and left the rest of her food on the table and ran out of the room. |
 |
| "This is extremely important contract, and they will not sign it unless we are related." Preston said and was obviously angry at Zaynes reaction." Well Im not going to do this. Im sorry, dad, but its not going to happen." Zayne said and stood up. Preston stood up after him. |
 |
| "Ive had enough of your rebellious attidute. If you want to be part of this family, then you will accept this marriage!" Preston said." I will not. I am in love with someone else, and I will not take some cheap whore, who is ready to sell their soul for money!" Zayne yelled angrily."What did you jsut call her!?" Preston yelled."Zayne please." Michaela mumbled, but Zayne was too furious to listen. |
 |
| "I am not going to marry her." Zayne said and his voice had gotten loud." Yes you will! Or I will throw you out of the house! Who is this girl you were talking about!?" Preston yelled. |
 |
| "Its none of your business. And fine, throw me out of the house." Zayne said."Zayne, please listen to your father. We can talk about this calmly." Michaela begged."NO, I will not submit to this! I will leave the house!" he yelled. |
 |
| "I will leave, and change my last name, so you will never have to feel bad that I am part of your family!" Zayne yelled. Preston took a step back and looked scared. |
 |
| "Dont be stupid, Zayne. You wouldnt do that to your father..." he said quietly."I dont care, what you want. Its my life and I will not have anyone telling me what to do!" he continued. |
 |
| "Fine, Fine. Lets leave this matter for now. Your poor mothers heart cant take it." Preston said and sounded oddly calm. Zayne was too angry to care about that, so he looked over to Michaela who was crying. |
 |
"Go and get some rest. We will talk about this later." Preston said and Michaela wiped off her tears."Fine." Zayne said and looked over to his mother, who was smiling.
There you go! :D Hope you enjoyed! BaiBai<3
I dont know why the one bit is in caps and grey! Dont ask me! xD
Nevermind fixed that bit already! :) |
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti
En pure :)