Ilmestyneet osat

19.3.2015

Don't force destiny - Part 6

Hey everyone!

Here is an other part for the story ^^ Its kinda short, so I apologise!

Hope you enjoy!

"Here you go, darling." Michaela said and put down the bowl." Thank you, mom!" Spring answered and started to eat her breakfast quickly.
"Why are you in a hurry?" Michaela asked and smiled at her daughter."Im not, Im just hungry." Spring said and grinned. Then she continued to eat. Suddenly the diningroom door opened and Zayne walked in.

"I have decided!" he said and slammed his hands on to the table."What is it?" Michaela asked."I want to show you who has stolen my heart!" he continued and smiled."Who stole your heart!?" Spring yelled and spat yogurt all over."Haha its just a way of saying Im in love. Dont worry sis." Zayne said and laughed.

Spring ate the rest of her food."Thank you, mommy." she repeated and got up from the table.

"You are welcome, darling." Michaela said.

"But I thought she was homeless. Dont homeless people look weird?" Spring asked. Zayne walked up behind her and felt a little bit angry."Its not her choice to look like homeless. And Im going to take her shopping at some point. So she can buy some better clothes." Zayne said.

"Im sorry, didnt mean to insult you." Spring said and got up and left the room. Michaela looked away and smiled at some thought.

"I wanted it to be a surprise, but I dont know what kind of clothes would she like." Zayne said and looked at her mother.

"There is a new salon in town. You could take her there as surprise." Michaela said and smiled."Thats a wonderful idea!" Zayne said and felt excited.
"So after the salon, I think I might bring her here." Zayne continued.
"I dont think thats a very good idea. Your dad hasnt still forgiven you about the... Wedding." Michaela said and raised her hands." Well how am I meant to let her meet you guys?" Zayne asked.
They went quiet as they thought of a solution.

"You could always take her to our cabin. Its not far away from here, and I think Spring would love to visit that place again." Michaela finally said. Zayne smiled widely." You are the most wonderful mother I know." he said and Michaela laughed.

"Your father wont probably be joining us though. Hope that doesnt ruin it for you." Michaela mumbled in a quiet tone.
"I dont really mind, mom. He can be angry all he wants." Zayne answered and laughed calmly.

"I hope he will calm down soon. I counted on him being more adult." Michaela said and Zayne knew what she meant. It was either she would lose her son or temporarily anger her husband. Zayne stretched and said he had to go see Ramona and left the room.
Ramona telling:


"Zayne, wait!" I yelled and followed him.

"I havent even left the lot and you miss me." he joked and I looked at him angrily. We had been spending the entire day  together, but he had seemed a little bit worried. I didnt have the courage to ask what was wrong until I saw his back disappearing into the distance.

"Youve been odd today." I said."What do you mean?" he asked and instantly looked worried."I just wanted to know what is bothering you. You seem stressed." I continued knowing something was wrong.

"Nothings wrong silly. Im more than fine." he hurried to say and gave me a forced smile.

"Im not stupid, Zayne. Is your parents giving you more grief?" I asked turning my back at him."No, Ramona. Nothing is wrong, just trust me ok." he said.

"Then what is on your mind?" I wasnt going to let him drop the subject this easily."Well... There is one thing that is bothering me." he said cautiosly."What is it?" I instantly asked and saw a little cheeky smile. Then he leaned forward to kiss me.

"You are too pretty. Thats the problem." he joked."Very funny. Do you promise me there isnt anything bothering you?" I asked with a serious tone, even though I had to smile a little bit.

"I promise you. If you must know there is something Im planning. But I dont want to talk more about it now. Youll hear soon I promise." he said and held my hands.

"Does it have something to do with me?" I asked quietly. I couldnt drop the fear that something was badly wrong with him!

"It doesnt. Just dont worry about it. Those wrinkles dont look good on you." he said and smiled.

"I trust you then." I mumbled and I heard him sigh in relief.
Zayne telling:


I had been planning this thing through. I had been making loads of phone calls. Everything was finally sorted and all I had to do was to pack now. I went through the plans one more time and then sighed. Everything was going to be great.

I closed the book I had written all of it. I knew lieing to Ramona was the hardest part of this plan but I really wanted it to be a pleasant surprise. I knew she would like it.

I stood up and took my cup with me and washed it. Ramona had been asking questions everytime I had met her (which was quite often) but I had managed to convince her that I would tell her soon.

Her trust in me was very weak, especially what had happened a couple of weeks ago.

I walked upstairs and opened my room. I still had to pack some of my shirts and towels. Oh, and I had to remember to get the toothbrush from the bathroom. I had bought one for Ramona aswell.

I brought them from the bathroom and continued to pack. I would gain Ramonas trust back, no matter what it would take.
Ramona telling:


"Hey pretty girl!" I heard a familiar voice.
"How are you on this fine day?" I heard him ask. I pretended I didnt hear him and continued to read the newspaper.

"Whats wrong?" I heard him ask. I finally put down the paper and looked at him angrily."I want to know what is it that you are planning." I said and stood up." Alright, fine. Come with me and Ill show you." he said and smiled widely. I got extremely suspicious.

He pulled me to a hug and laughed." Trust me, please. You are going to love this." he said and squeezed me.

"Today is the day I was going to tell you the surprise anyway." he said when he saw my worried look." Im going to show you to my family." he then finally revealed.

"I cant do that. Not when I look this terrible." I said and sighed."Dont worry, just trust me ok?" Zayne said and pulled me towards his car.

"I really dont want to meet them when I look like this." I said and felt extremely worried." Dont worry. Just be happy." he said and smiled.

We finally parked our car, but this certainly didnt look like his apartment." Zayne where the hell are we?" I asked. I really didnt trust this man after what had happened.

"Is this... Is this a.." I couldnt finish my sentence since he had already walked inside. I followed him feeling extremely frustrated.

"I will murder you." I mumbled." I said no spending money on me, especially this expensive." I said quietly." Well then good thing this is already payed so you cant get out of this one." he said and stopped smiling. I had no choice but to follow him to the counter.

There you go!
Hope you liked!
BaiBai<3


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

En pure :)