Hey everyone!
Here is an other part for the story! ^^
I think I might just turn this into a story instead of playing the challenge.
But anyway, here you go!
 |
| "Are you ever going to tell me what happened in your past?" |
 |
| "Of course I will. Its very sensitive subject." |
 |
| "You know you can trust me about stuff like this." Zayne said and looked at the girl laying in front of him." I do know that. Its just..." Ramona said back and looked at the man he loved. |
 |
| "The man..." Ramona said but rest of the words stayed in her throat." Yes?" Zayne asked." Dont rush me, if you want to hear this." Ramona said. |
 |
| "He tried to rape me. The night before I left." Ramona finally said after a long time in silence. Zayne went completely quiet and stared at his own hands. Ramona sat up and felt worried. She didnt know if it was a good idea to tell Zayne what had happened. |
 |
| "Its fine honestly. Im over it." Ramona said after a while and grinned." Are you sure thats what happened?" Zayne asked. Ramona looked at him in shock. |
 |
| Then she stared at the sand and moved it around." I didnt mean it that way. But maybe you misunderstood." Zayne said."I didnt and I know it. He tried to get me after shower. He took me in his arms and... and..." Ramona said sounding angry. Rest of the words disappeared into a massive sob. |
 |
| "I honestly dont want to talk about it anymore. So please stop." Ramona mumbled."I wont push you any more than this. But you shouldnt have let him won." Zayne said." What do you mean?" Ramona asked." You should have told the police." Zayne answered." No. I shouldnt have. Mom was finally happy I couldnt ruin that for her." Ramona said angrily. |
 |
| Then she looked down again and bursted in tears." Shh, shh its alright." Zayne comforted her and put his hand on her shoulder." Besides if I hadnt come here, I would have never met you." Ramona said after a while and wiped her tears off. |
 |
| "Yes, but you could have been happy with your family." Zayne pushed."Shut up!" Ramona screamed and pushed him away from her. Zayne fell on his back and looked confused when Ramona stood up and refused to look at him." Im sorry. Of course Im happier with you here. Its just not right you had to leave home, thats all." Zayne said. Ramona sobbed and nodded. Then she turned around again and looked at him. |
 |
| "I love you, Zayne." Ramona said quietly. For a moment, she thought she had fucked up." I love you too, Ramona." Zayne finally said back and smiled. She smiled happily. |
 |
| Zayne had been at Ramonas for too long. When he finally parked his car it was midday. |
 |
| He smelled the air and felt happier than he had. He also wondered what he could do to help Ramona. It wouldnt be long since she would be an adult and could start living her life with him properly. First thing would be to actually buy the lot. |
 |
| He walked up the stairs and opened the door. For some reason his parents were waiting right behind it. |
 |
| "I didnt know you guys missed me this much." Zayne said and walked in." Hey, honey." Michaela greeted, but Preston stood in silence. |
 |
| "Preston?" Michaela asked quietly and Zayne felt worried." Son, I would like to announce you something very important." Preston said and looked worried himself." Yes?" Zayne asked and looked at his father cautiously. |
 |
| "The Randolphs are coming over tomorrow. We have organised the wedding for the next weekend." Preston said fast, as if the words had been burning his throat. Zayne looked away and sighed. |
 |
| Then he shut the door behind him and turned to face his father." I am not marrying her. How many times do you want me to tell you that?" he yelled and felt glad Spring was at school. Preston narrowed his eyes. |
 |
| "I am in love with someone else, and I wouldnt marry this girl even if she was the last girl on this planet!" he continued." Son, I am sorry but you have no other choice. Either you marry Randolphs daughter or you will leave the house." Preston said calmly. |
 |
| "Well Im glad you are giving me so many options. Unfortunately for you, the choice is far too easy." Zayne said. |
 |
| "You will marry her. Do you realise how shameful it would be if we had to call them and tell them the wedding has been cancelled?" Preston asked and looked shocked." Let me talk to him, please." Michaela asked. |
 |
| She walked up to her son and looked him in the eyes." Zayne, honey, please listen to me." Michaela begged and tried to keep herself together. |
 |
| "Mom, dont cry." Zayne said quickly and wrapped his arms around her." I am not going to. But I need you to think about this." Michaela said and smiled while a tear ran down her cheek. |
 |
| "She is a beautiful and clever girl, and Im sure she could make you happy." Michaela continued." I have found someone to make me happy." Zayne said and smiled while thinking about Ramona." I know about this girl you like, Zayne." Michaela said sounding worried." She is a teen." she then said and Zayne felt shocked." How...?" he asked. |
 |
| "Im sorry, Zayne. Your father sent a spy after you one night." Michaela mumbled and felt embarrased."What Im saying is that we wouldnt give you two out. But if you leave now you will not only lose your father, but me and your sister aswell." Michaela said. |
 |
| "I cant let you risk your life for a teenager." she then said as her final words." I... I dont know what to say." Zayne said and felt confused. |
 |
| Then he got his voice back and felt angry again." I dont care what you think about us two." he yelled again." Do you want to lose me and your sister?" Michaela asked cunningly." How can you do this to me!?" Zayne asked. |
 |
| "I dont want this family to fall apart. I dont have a choice." she mumbled." Yes you do! You can let me go and let me meet you and Spring. You dont have to listen to dads stupid plans!" Zayne yelled. |
 |
| "Honey..." Michaela tried to say." No, dont talk to me." Zayne said and turned his head away. He was expecting her to continue her assault, but instead he heard a sob. |
 |
| "Stop! That is unfair!" Zayne said angrily as Michaela bursted in tears." Im sorry, Zayne. But this will be our goodbyes." Michaela said with a broken voice. |
 |
| "Mom, dont do this to me. Im begging you. I promised her I wouldnt leave her." Zayne begged. |
 |
| "Zayne, I will not let you risk your life with her. You are too important for us." Michaela said. Zayne felt so angry he wanted to punch something. He sighed and felt terrified. Could he live without Michaela and Spring? No, he couldnt. But life without Ramona? |
 |
| "Ill do it then." he finally said as Michaela looked away." I will marry this girl you want me to." Zayne said loudly, cause he knew Preston was listening to them. |
 |
| "But I will not ever forgive you about this." Zayne continued and turned around. He heard his mother fall to the ground and burst in tears but he didnt care. He walked out. |
 |
| Life without Ramona seemed like an impossible thing. But maybe it was better for him and her. She could go back to her home. She could go and live with the family she loved. And Zayne could do the same. Even he could never love his mother again the same way. |
 |
| He sat in his car and started driving aimlessly. Ramona could never forgive him about this, no matter what he would tell her. Could he even face her beautiful face? That seemed like a point where he would break. |
 |
| And so he decided. He couldnt face Ramona with these news so why go there at all. He would just forget about her. And hope she would do the same. |
 |
Ramona would be an adult soon. She could do anything she wanted. He wasnt going to stop her.
*** |
Ramona telling:
 |
| It had been two days. Two days since he had last been here. |
 |
| How I missed his smell. His eyes. His voice. Him. |
 |
| Maybe he had left me? Maybe he had realised what a child I was compared to him. |
 |
| Maybe he didnt love me in the first place? |
 |
| Or maybe he would come back. Maybe tomorrow he would wake me up with his soft manly voice. Maybe he would kiss me on the tip of my nose. |
 |
| Or maybe he wouldnt. What was I meant to do without him? |
 |
| I cant just continue doing what I have been. Everything here reminds me of him. Maybe Im just overreacting. |
 |
| Maybe he was actually just waiting for me at my "home" wondering where I was. |
 |
| Somehow that didnt feel right. |
 |
| He wasnt here. |
 |
| An other day. An other day without hearing him. Feeling him. Smelling him. |
 |
| Maybe I should just forget about him? No I could never do that. |
 |
| Maybe I should just go back home? Maybe mom was sick of worry about me? |
 |
| An other day. I always looked at the road expecting to see his red car arrive. But it never did. |
 |
| Nobody ever came here. I was all alone. |
 |
| I opened the newspaper with trembling hands. Maybe there had been an accident? |
 |
| And there it read. A small article. |
 |
| He was getting married with some famous companys managers daughter. He was getting married. He didnt love me. He had left me all alone. Even after he had promised. |
 |
| I didnt care. I honestly did not care. |
 |
| He meant nothing for me. |
 |
| I could get over this. I had a life ahead of me. |
 |
Why did it feel like I was missing my heart then?
*** |
Zayne telling:
 |
| The doorbell rang. I heard my father yelling. He was acting so posh. |
 |
| I heard the door open and I heard their voices. They sounded even more posh. |
 |
| I wonder what a bitch she would be. She was most likely blonde." Do come in, please." I heard my mothers voice say. |
 |
| "Sit straight." I wonder what my life would be like. |
 |
| "Sorry, mother." I wonder if she would be bossy. I wonder if she wouldnt accept horses. |
 |
| "I thought I told you to do something to your hair." Maybe she would drag me around some meetings with some important people and make me talk with millions of different people. |
 |
| What the hell did it matter. What the hell did it matter what she would be like. There was no way in hell that she would be better than Ramona. |
 |
| Damn it. I wasnt meant to think about her. But how could I forget that beautiful face. So sparkling green eyes. |
 |
| I wonder if I should have cleaned my room. Probably not. It wasnt like the wedding would be held in my room. |
 |
| Oh god, what if she would have to sleep in my room? It looked like a 12 year old girls room. |
 |
| What the fuck do you care Zayne!? Why do I care about her and what she thinks. None of this matters anymore. |
 |
| Maybe I should go see her. No I couldnt do that. I couldnt face her. Especially when I had been away for so long. Long? I had been away for 5 days and it felt like months. |
 |
| Suddenly someone knocked on my door."Excuse me?" I heard a womans voice ask." Its open." I mumbled and sat up. |
 |
| "Im... Im just looking for a bathroom." the voice said sounding a bit embarrased."There is one in here if you want." I answered. I felt annoyed. |
 |
| The door opened." Oh... Hey." I heard her say and I turned my face just a bit."Hi..." I mumbled."Uhm... You dont happen to be Zayne do you?" she asked." Yup... Thats me." I said. |
 |
| I stood up and walked to the window." The bathroom is right there." I said and nodded at the door." Can I help you?" she asked quietly. |
 |
| "There is nothing you can do." I said back, wanting her gone."You do realise your going to marry me tomorrow right?" she asked."What?" I felt shocked."Yes, Im Kisha Randolph." she said and I felt like a fool." Im so sorry, I didnt realise." I hurried to explain and turned around. |
 |
| "Its alright. I just expected you to be bit happier about this." she admitted."Wait, you actually want to get blindly married?" I asked confused."Well, maybe not blindly. But it would be nice to be married so I could get my parents off my back." Kisha answered and smiled shyly. Strange, she was complete opposite of what I thought. |
 |
"Im sorry if you were forced to do this." she said." Its alright. Its just... I was in love with someone else." I admitted. She was weirdly easy to speak to."Oh... You do realise you can decide yourself. You dont have to get married." she asked and narrowed her eyes."Yes, unless I want to lose my family." I laughed."Well looks like we already have something in common. Dick parents." she said and laughed. And I smiled with her.
Alright there you go! Sorry for the weird ending xD Hope you enjoyed! ^^ BaiBai<3 |
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti
En pure :)