Hey everyone!
I managed to play a bit of my family Bline forward today so here ya go ^^
 |
| No point in this picture. |
 |
| That wallpaper doesnt match :( |
 |
| I love this cc-bed :3 |
 |
| "Mom I dont feel so good O.O" |
 |
| So cute :3 both of em |
 |
| "Hey, I need one more drink over here..." |
 |
| Fixing the computer Sonya broke :c |
 |
"Omg what is this smell..." It happens to be your wife. |
 |
| .... |
 |
| I think its time we sell that creepy doll? statue thing. |
 |
| "Like wth did I just eat :/" |
 |
| Scenery! |
 |
| Her eyes sparkled really nicely here, but you cant see it too well :( |
 |
| There is a lot of pointless pictures. But I do have to note, that Zackarys outfit is cute! |
 |
| I think its time we move the dishwasher. Damn small kitchens! |
 |
| GIVEH MEH FEEERD!!!!!!! |
 |
| The point of this picture? I dont know. There seems to be a lot of that going around. And why is Sonya taking care of the kids, not Alice xD |
 |
| Work work work! |
 |
| "Mom, could you like stop watching tv and take care of your kids?" |
 |
| So kawaaaii... No, not Sonyas butt, the baby. |
 |
| I do not know. |
 |
| Why are you in your sisters room? |
 |
| We went and introduced us to this girl, she could easily make it to the family! >:D |
 |
| And I quite like the grass floor here. |
 |
"You suck in this game." "No I dont >:C" |
 |
| This could mean birthdays... But no I wanted to try what happens if you transform into a bot. |
 |
| This is what happens xD I have yet to explore in to the future very well sooo... |
 |
| Pointless picture number 1069. |
 |
| "My butt is better..." |
 |
| Ew that counter. |
 |
| I dont know what is the point for these pictures xD |
 |
| So cute :3 |
 |
| "Nom!" |
 |
| I need to stop taking these photos xD |
 |
"Is there something behind me?" No, nothing at all... |
 |
| This would be such a pretty summer picture! If it wasnt middle of winter season... |
 |
| Bought a bigger table and Zackary had to go test it! |
 |
| Alice and Gunner left for the winter festival. |
 |
| "I am the king of this house, bow down!" |
 |
| "I dont know you ._." |
 |
| "This is the last time I babysit any of you..." |
 |
| I would turn snowing on if it wasnt such a lagfest >:C And I think Sunlit Tides looks better without snow, it makes it more real. One of my favourite towns though. |
 |
| The sky looked well creepy O.O |
 |
| Oh, Alice. |
 |
| Pretty girl! I think her name was Pearl Wang or something XD Definetly into the family! And I luuuuuuuuv her outfit! |
 |
| Our king has decided to contact the king support and tell them he isnt appreciated. Just kidding he wanted to learn writing skill. |
 |
| MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!!! |
 |
| I was collecting flowers and these two had gone skating ;-; |
 |
| Apparently you wont age if your in your botsuit. So at 10 PM I finally remembered his birthday... Did I say that outloud? |
 |
| Bit working on the living room with the flowermoney. I love that carpet! :3 |
 |
| Here is aged Gunner! I dont think he will stay in the house though... |
 |
| I swear its the same lama, from the other household -_- |
 |
Talky talky! They havent had much contact lately :(
And there you go! Ill try and work on the story soonish, so stay tuned for part 1 of that! Or it might be part 2 no clue. BaiBai<3 |
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti
En pure :)