Hey everyone!
So this will be my new story, I've decided to do the normal challenge but with a little bit of story in it. I won't follow the rules exactly, like I usually don't do with any challenge. Just the basic rules are enough for me.
Hope you enjoy :)
 |
| This is my hometown. Or was my hometown called Bridgeport. |
 |
| My parents lived in a small house, just outside of Bridgeports nightlife and busy streets. |
 |
| This is their home. Its nothing big, but it was perfect for them. Only one thing was missing. |
 |
| My dad, Greg Maple was a friendly person, who loved inventing and fishing. He was always making me and my mom laugh. My mom, Sarah Maple, was a little bit over-emotional, but she was in love and thought everything was perfect. |
 |
| Only thing they wanted in life, was a child. They had been trying for such a long time, but without results. They started to get desperate. |
 |
| One day, her doctor called for the results. She looked at her phone, worried of the information she might get. |
 |
| The doctor started with amazing news. She was finally pregnant with a healthy babygirl. |
 |
| But the doctor had bad news aswell. She wouldnt be getting any more children. |
 |
| When Greg that day came home from work, Sarah ran up to him and gave him a kiss. After the kiss she told him the good news, and the bad news. |
 |
| Without hesitation, Greg pressed his lips against hers. Then he said how happy he was and that he would start working on the childs bedroom immediatly. |
 |
| The months went past quickly. When Greg was working, Sarah furnished the room, bit by bit. They didnt have huge amount of money, but the little bit they got went in to the girls room. |
 |
| One day she felt a little kick in her stomach, and she smiled. What could possibly go wrong? |
 |
| 9 Months went past quicly, and soon they had to go to the hospital. After spending couple of days in there, I was born. Ramona Maple. |
 |
| The first year was tough for my parents, but I wasnt a difficult child. I rarely cried or did anything bad. If I did cry, you could just put me outside and I would stop immediatly. |
 |
| I was definetly a daddys girl. There was no doubt about that. But I loved both of my parents equally as much. |
 |
| We loved to spend time outside on our small backyard, near water. I was in loove with water. So swimming was part of our daily routines. |
 |
| Years went by, and I was a happy child. I went swimming a lot, alone or with dad, or with both of my parents. It didnt matter, as long as I got to swim. |
 |
| I rarely spend time at home, which is why I probably missed all of the signs. Signs, that things werent as perfect and happy as I thought. |
 |
| Dad was seriously ill. |
 |
| I was only a child. What was I meant to do? I didnt know evil existed in this world. |
 |
| One day, when I was away swimming again, dad came home from work. |
 |
| With a smile he said hi to his beautiful wife, but then he felt a pain in his chest. |
 |
| He fell to the ground, and Sarah kneeled next to her. She tried waking him up, but it was no use. |
 |
| When I came home, I noticed a strange car in front of our house. Mom was waiting for me in the hall. |
 |
| "Whats wrong?" I asked and looked up to her. A man appeared from my parents bedroom, mumbled some words to mom and walked past me. |
 |
| Mom sighed and walked up to me." Darling, your dad is not feeling too well." she said. |
 |
| "In fact your dad doesnt have much time left at all. He said he wanted to... He wanted to... To do it at home..." mom said. |
 |
| "We are big girls... We can survive..." |
 |
| "Hey, honey... She is here..." |
 |
| He didnt answer, he barely even moved. |
 |
| "Daddy?" I asked with a quiet voice. He sat up and looked at me with a worried look." Hey baby..." he mumbled. |
 |
| I couldnt take it anymore. I ran. I ran as fast as I could out of the house. Still inside my dad looked at mom and sighed. |
 |
| She fell to the ground and bursted in tears. Dad couldnt help her. |
 |
| I didnt know what to do. I didnt know what was I meant to do. Feel? I didnt know. |
 |
| I didnt feel anything. |
 |
| But that was lie. |
 |
| Only after less than two weeks, dad passed away. My mom got worse day after day. |
 |
| We had a small funeral. Just us two. Mom said I didnt have to wear black cause I was so young. |
 |
| I wanted to be left alone to be honest. I was so confused! |
 |
| We would survive. Together. |
 |
| Part from we werent together. Mom started to drink and she drank every evening. Any money we got from anything went on her drinks. So we had to move to a smaller apartment. That didnt matter to me, but I wish that mom would be there, to support me and and I could support her. |
 |
| We lived in middle of Bridgeport, which was noisy and dirty. I didnt like it. |
 |
| I didnt get much sleep, considering mom came home late at night drunk and crying. It was horrible for a young girl like me. |
 |
| She had a bar she went a lot to. And drank. All of our little money we got as supportmoney. I had to steal any change we could get for food. |
 |
| I quickly learned how to live and survive alone. And the only thing I was grateful of was a roof over my head. And school, where I could learn new things. Even though I didnt have any friends, most of them laughed at my used clothes. |
 |
| I had a favourite spot in the whole town. It was a little bit outside of our house. A cute little park, where you could see the huge ocean. I went there often. |
 |
| I had learned to love life again. Mostly cause I had to survive. |
 |
| If only I had known then... That nothing lasted for that long, not even happiness. |
 |
| That day, I was heading for school. Sitting alone on the seat, as always. |
 |
| The bar opened early and mom was sitting there, as always. |
 |
| A man sat down, and ordered himself a drink. |
 |
| She didnt even notice him. It could have been fine. |
 |
| Then he started to talk with her. And it was love at first sight. If only she had known... |
 |
| She didnt know. She had no idea. And she still doesnt. |
 |
| It had been about a month. Mom had gotten better, but I had no idea it was cause of a man. I thought she was finally getting over dads death, and we could move on with our lives. That day I was doing my homework, like always. |
 |
| Then mom walked in and introduced me to this guy. He was called Malcolm, and to me, he looked like a douche. But I was happy for mom. |
 |
| If this is what mom needed to be ok again, I was willing to accept it. For her and for our sake. |
 |
| Soon, he moved in with us. And one day I was changing my clothes and getting ready to bed, when he walked up behind me. I felt his hand, but without further thinking I turned around. |
 |
| I stepped on his toe, but it didnt affect him in any way. |
 |
| "Dont touch me!" I said and looked up at him." Im sorry I just wanted to talk with you." he said. |
 |
| "Your mom is having a bit later night today in her work. And she asked me to put you to bed." Malcolm said. I said sorry for getting so angry so quickly and went on my bed. I was being silly... Right? |
 |
| Years went by so quick. And before I noticed, I started in the "big girls school" as mom liked to name it. She had gotten much better, and gotten herself a work she had always wanted. Malcolm still lived with us, and I had forgotten the "accident" ages ago. |
 |
| The little garden or park or whatever you wanna call it, was still my favourite place. |
 |
| If I would have known my future, that would happen so soon, I would have laughed. Thought thats crazy. But guess I wasnt allowed to be happy. |
 |
| Mom was working late. I was in the shower, getting ready for bed. I heard the tv from outside, so I knew Malcolm was watching it. |
 |
| As I was washing my teeth, I heard him turn the tv off. |
 |
| As I was getting some lotion for my face, I heard the door open. |
 |
| He walked in and wrapped his arms around me. |
 |
| I pushed him off and was shocked." What the hell do you think your doing!?" I screamed at him. |
 |
| I walked past him out of the bathroom, but he walked after me and grapped me. He started to push me towards the bed. |
 |
| I was fighting back as best as I could. I screamed and yelled and tried to punch him. |
 |
| Finally I hit him in the face, and his tight grip loosened. I pushed him away and ran outside without caring I was still in my pyjamas. I didnt care, I had to get away. |
 |
| I ran outside until I got to my favourite place. There I knew what I had to do. Mom would never believe me! |
 |
| It was really late at night. I walked in as quiet as I could and prayed that they would be sleeping. Luckily, both of them were. |
 |
| I walked up to my drawer and pulled out my swimsuit and some other clothes. My schoolbag wasnt too big, so I couldnt take much with me. |
 |
| Then I walked off and didnt look back. |
 |
| I walked to my favourite spot. |
 |
| I stared at the sea, sobbing. I was still so young, I wasnt meant to worry about things like this. But did I have a choice? |
 |
| I didnt. And I was ready for whatever the world had to offer for me. I was prepared. |
 |
| 3 months later. |
 |
| It was meant to be just a regular place to steal some food and rest. Roaring heights, said the sign. |
 |
| But as I was walking down the road, looking for a good place to steal food from, I saw a plot. It was empty, looked messy and it was right next to a sea. |
 |
| The mailbox didnt have a name on it. I felt my heart beat a little faster. |
 |
| At the corner of the plot was some old furniture. |
 |
| The tv was broken, sofa smelled awful and the cooker looked disgusting, but atleast it was something... A home? |
 |
I walked up to the beach and smiled. I had made my decission, as I changed into my swimsuit and played in the ocean. This would be my home.
Tadah! First part for the story is done! ^^ Hope you enjoyed! BaiBai<3 |
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti
En pure :)