Hey everyone!
So this is propably my last challenge Im going to introduce :D I got so many going on, and I hate introducing them when I just feel like playing. So here we go hope you enjoy! Shouldnt be too many pictures.
 |
| Sceneryshot of our house. So the town is Aurora Skies and the family is called (boring I know) Rainbow. |
 |
| Our garden and beautiful moon *___* |
 |
| The hall that looks a bit messy, but I moved the easel later on. |
 |
| From an other view. Its also living room. Also I removed those curtains xD I had forgotten them there. Behind those curtains is a door to the babyroom. |
 |
| And here we are, its black cause of the third generation ^^ The door on the left is the door to the bathroom. |
 |
| Blue bedroom. The starters of the family are sleeping there. |
 |
| Dining room. I love that painting *____* |
 |
| Kitchen. |
 |
| Little hallway to the bathroom. |
 |
| Up the stairs. The door on the right is a bathroom. |
 |
| Orange bedroom. Here sleeps my starters first child, but I didnt like him too much so he wont be the heir. The blackhaired girl is uhm... Rae. And the firstborn child has a different father, but he died in a pool accident... |
 |
| Child/Teen room. This is where the heir is sleeping at the moment, since he is still a teen. |
 |
| An empty room, which will be the heirs room. |
 |
| The biggest bathroom. You can get here through the door in the child/teen room. |
 |
| Here is our starter sim, Azura. |
 |
| This is her second husband, Pedro. The first one was called Adam. |
 |
| A bit better picture. |
 |
| Here is Adams and Azuras kid, Som. |
 |
| This is his wife, Rae. |
 |
| This is Azuras and Pedros child, Cam. |
 |
| This is Soms and Raes firstborn, Ceara. |
 |
| This is their second child, Chogan. |
 |
| And our kittycat, Davender. |
 |
| The necessary buspicture. |
 |
| He constantly has this look, I swear xD |
 |
| They are cute :3 |
 |
| I swear I do too big gardens... |
 |
| IM HUNGRYYYYYYYY. |
 |
| Im not :D |
 |
| Necessary homework picture. |
 |
| The only free counter in the whole kitchen and he has to sleep there ._. |
 |
| Birthday time! |
 |
| Dont like her :/ |
 |
| Her bed is cute though! :3 |
 |
| Getting skills up. |
 |
| Getting skills up... |
 |
| I hate you, dad >:C They are meant to have bad relationships with their parents sooo... |
 |
| BOO! |
 |
| ._. |
 |
| "Your a diva dad >:C" |
 |
| "Im not a diva :(" |
 |
| Some games. |
 |
| This child woke me up all the way from upstairs >:C |
 |
| "Like omg cat, your so in my way ._." The kitchen is too small for this family xD |
 |
| "Oh no Im surrounded by pus... nevermind." |
 |
| This is adorable action *_* |
 |
| Aaaand the tv broke. |
 |
| Off to work. |
 |
| ... |
 |
| XoXo. |
 |
| Unnecessary picture. |
 |
| Those look delicious *_* |
 |
| I had aging turned off, and I forgot. So when I turned it back on, Pedro decided to be elder without birthdays xD |
 |
| Stinky :/ |
 |
| Laundry :/ |
 |
| "Ugh, human, I require more food. My paw doesnt go through my tummy enough!" |
 |
| Half-brothers <3 |
 |
| " I seem to have gotten some grayhairs while sleeping..." |
 |
| Why do you torture me like this... That hat >_< |
 |
| Painting. |
 |
| What a cute painting :3 |
 |
| "Im off to the prom, brother!" " Bah I want to go to the prom too >:c" |
 |
And to this annoying, but cute picture we can end this post.
BaiBai<3 |
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti
En pure :)