Hey everyone
Here is my first post, and I'm going to introduce you to my legacy, which is meant to get to 10 generations (atleast).
I have started this family quite some time ago, so I cant take pictures right from the start. Also it's good to note that I have a mod that allowes same sex pregnancy. This is because I think the starter male sims in each town look terrible :D So that's why there is two women starting this.
Anyway, my familys starter is called Polymnia Raven.
 |
| Here is their playground (I suck at building outsides of homes like yards and stuff) |
 |
| Here is the Raven house from the front. |
 |
| This is their garden house? Green house. |
 |
| Here is their barn, which is pretty empty still, but Im planning to get them a horse when we get a horseperson or animal lover as the heir :3 |
 |
| Here is the living room. At the left you can see the double door, which is front door. The one door in the middle is a door to the bathroom. And the door at the right is the door to Polymnias and Ellas bedroom. (Sorry for the lights, I forgot) |
 |
| Here is the starters of the legacy, and their bedroom. |
 |
| Pretty empty kitchen + dining room. I will work with the house a bit more when all of the kids have moved out. |
 |
| The bathroom. Bit messy looking. |
 |
| Here is where the "middle triplets" sleep. Will be the girls bedroom for the next children. |
 |
| Their bathroom. |
 |
| The other bathroom for the other kids room. |
 |
| The youngest triplets bedroom. |
 |
| This used to be a kidsroom for the oldest son and the twins. Now its turned into the heirs bedroom. |
 |
| From an other angle. |
 |
| Their bathroom. |
 |
| This is the starter, Polymnia Raven. In her undies, stylish. |
 |
| Here is her everyday. The only things I change are the colour and the hair, but the rest I let them wear what they get when they spend birthdays, or when I create them the first time. So expect a lot of weird clothing styles :D |
 |
| Polymnias lovely wife, Ella. |
 |
| The second generations Rari. The kids names got out of control so these are just the nicknames of all of them :D |
 |
| Raris pretty wife Star. :) |
 |
My first ever pose :DD Ella looks so young in this, but thats cause Polymnia has a male pose. Lets just say she is the man of the house c;
|
 |
| Here is the family tree. The oldest child, Otto and his wife Minzi and their daughter Marissa. |
 |
Here is Fan, he is the twinbrother or Rari. Here is also his wife Jesse and his son Wallace.
So there you have it :) hope you enjoyed and next post will come whenever. Baibai <3 |
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti
En pure :)