Ilmestyneet osat

17.1.2015

Legacy Raven - Part 2

Hey everyone!

Here is an other post about my legacy :) This part everything moves so quickly, cause I just wanted to move forward xD So the middle triplets will be moving out!

The death stare.

Starting to feel like the garden is bit too big for them...

NEED REINFORCEMENTS!!!

"Like, omg, what is this channel D:" 
Meanwhile in the backround c; Vanga and Alyson.

And outside the home... I just picked the first guy I could find XD Thasdre and Bruce.

"Omg, your like so in my way -_-"
"Its ok, you got an umbrella."

She joined the writer career again. Write write write...

??

>:D Rendri and Farrah. 
Gwinbor and Elenta. Elenta on the left and Gwin on the right. They still teens. Gotta love inappropriate trait ;_; 
Your ears are so sexy and pointy c;

Ahem ahem...

Little music and boom, kicked out >:) 
This looks like an angry ex-girlfriend xD Or an older version of star. Also nice scales xD

Making the oven better :3 
ZzzZZZzz.

Decorated the barn a bit.

Every family needs a barn for stuff they dont need, right? 
So cute :3

Forgot to harvest eggs. Its worth... so cuuuuute *_______*

Going to work.

Households younglings :3 
Ella was the only one home xD Perfect time to do laundry!

And spam our boss to be our friend :D
They look pretty similar in this picture :o
Scenery.
Suprisingly enough, this pictures idea was not the butt, but the heels. Why does she have heels in her sleeping outfit!?!?
So cute :3 But she really should put some clothes on.
"Omg a roof >:O"
I have a feeling Im going to be taking a lot of pictures of Imel in this post o.o She is freaking adorable.
Look at her! :o
What is happening with her hand...
"I hate tvs so much, like gosh, why do we even have one..."
Perfectly reasonable reason to be late for school... I had to pick a flower >:D
This wild horse ever so slightly scared me...
 Wiiii!!

This is a cute horsey :o

 I love these kinda pictures xD


 Well, I knew it.



 Kissies...


 They are just there for cuddles and snuggles... :3

 Family dinner. Here you can see all of the familymembers who will stay in the house :D


 "Dont look, dont look C:"


 Gloomy scenery.
 "Nice hair, bruh...""Shut up Imel -_-"


 Why is she in her pjs? Oh yeah, cause inappropriate :/
 *Disappears into the distance whistling...*


 This was oddly bright >_< Hurt my eyes.


 Rari: "F***k the Police! :3"
 "No I will not buy your magazine, leave me alone >:C"


 I think with 20k in the bank, we could afford a bit better washing machines...
 She quit her job, but she still wanted to write one last book so.
 Its their last day as teens :c She wanted to go swimming, but wtf is that swimsuit...


 Homework time!


 Why are you so far from each other??? 
Rari: "She has handcuffs ;-;"
Oh....
 Prom time! ;_;


 Rari escaped to the yard.


 She will be an adult! Time goes so fast :C


Please star take the hat off... 


"No >:3"
A little bit of wrinkles ;_;

 What is that face?


 They both got wish done... Which was get 5 grandchildren! :D All 3, Thasdre, Vanga and Rendri got babies! :3 Names later :D


 Oh no Im not ready yet ;_; You were just born... ;-;


 Bad picture, but he changed very little.

Im so handsome >:3"


 "Er mah gerd, this taxi is in my way, I cant possibly grow up! D:"


 Imel was first ;_; Oh nooo I cant take this.


 Then it was Gwinbors turn.


 What the foop is happening in this picture. Star bursts in from the door that slams Ella in the face while an alien is trying to break in, thats what. :3


 She is so pretty, I cant even ;_;


 "Like ouch. :C"


 "Hai there, mr alienman! C:"


 She is too pretty D:::::

 Oh and here is Gwinbor. She is pretty too! :3


Gloomy scenery...

 I totally forgot to take a picture and the names of their husbands/wives. Well, of Imel.
 Awkward.

Nailed it...

 They are nailing this too hard...


 This random paparazzi started yelling at err... Elentas wife Jenny?? I think.
Here is a better picture.


 This dude is Gwinbors husband, I think his name was Silas.
Good bye my beautiful babies ;_; They all are pregnant with fertily treatment >:D Im so evil...


Rendri, they got a daughter named Ashley.


Thasdre, they got a son called Colin.























And Vanga, they got a daughter named Eileen.

Hope you enjoyed! 
BaiBai<3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

En pure :)